Wednesday, October 29, 2003

The thing I miss the most right now, is having my own room. My roommate, Shaunna, and I get along really well. I haven't had any problems with her really, at least none that I have cared enough to address, and I know that I have it better than some people in the roommate department. But its not that. I miss just having one room that is all mine. A room that i can go in by myself and do whatever i want. If i want to watch tv I can, if I want to listen to music and read-I can, and if I want to burp or fart or sing to myself-I CAN! Oh I miss those days....I just find its hard to do any good thinking when someone else is in a room with me. Even though my thoughts are in my head i feel like my head is clear and those around me can read what i'm thinking-egh! I think that's been one of the hardest ajustments to college, almost always being with people. I love hanging with my friends whenever I want. But in Columbus when I went home I could get some quality "me" time in. I find myself hoping my roommate is not home when i get back from hanging out so I can just be and not worry about how what I'm doing is affecting someone else. I'm hoping next year I can live in a house with others and in that house have my own little Becca room =) I can see it all ready, sweet man. Until then I will take pleasure in those rare times that i'm at home when my roommate isn't...::enjoys::

No comments: