Sunday, June 13, 2004

hmmm

Not sure what I've been doing these past weeks.

Work
Hanging Out

Work's well. We just finished the first two of eight weeks. We get some new kids Monday, and the chance to try at teaching this material again...hopefully we'll improve from last two weeks.

I choreographed a dance to the epilogue of Midsummer Night's Dream, and while the students don't move their bodies in the exact way I would like, it still turned out looking pretty cool. Score. This is the fifth thing I've choreographed for other people to perform...I'm starting to like it. Not that I'd want to become a choreographer...but if I continue it might be a nice something on my resume that I can do occasional jobs as to earn money while trying to be a working actress...? I don't know...its just neat to see something you made in your head actually lived out and appreciated by others.

Mary Jane. I just don't know any more.

Oh, house/dog sitting is going very well. Yes I know me and dogs seem an odd couple, but Tank and I have had a great time this week =) We've played, taken dinner together, taken naps together, and just sometimes just sat in each other's company while neither of us were really doing anything. It's been nice. I've also become popular with other dogs, my friend Josh has two dogs-Lizzie and Cody- both of which I have bonded with. I can see someday owning a dog, but still, not anytime soon. I hated having to say, I'd love to go, but can we wait about an hour? I need to go let the dog pee.

No comments: