So the chances anyone will see this is slim to none since I haven't written since Oct...so this one's for me.
This weekend I was silly. It was so much fun! I met a funny boy and had an interesting night with that. I'll probably never see John ever again (I'm sure my friends would say this is a good thing) and I think its kind of exciting. How much fun to just see where life will take you instead of being rational all the time. Secondly, I got the most giddy nervous about talking to a boy that I've been in a long time. I rather enjoyed that.
I'm a girl who likes to flirt and I've decided (as made aparent by Friday's venture with John) that I really want to meet more people. Even if they are only in my life for a night. How fun! There are so many people at this school and I know so few of them. I've tried the wait around to meet someone thing for going on 20 years now and its only made me restless. So why shouldn't part of that wait include meeting fun people along the way? I guess I'm really only justifiying that to myself...but there it is.
I talked to Grandma tonight for almost an hour. What an amazingly insightful woman. Why have I waited so long to get to know my grandmother? Why's it take us so long to appreciate the good things in our life? I should tell her I think she's amazing...I definantly don't let her know enough.
I think I'm starting to make college really benifit me...I hope I am. I want to get all I can out of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment