This weekend Ben and I dog sat for his sister and her husband, who have a lovely house in Decatur. We took this opportunity to have a Staycation. It was great!
Here's some highlights from the weekend:
--Sleeping in
--Lunch at an Indian restaurant we'd never been to
--Shopping for pants and shorts for Ben (I got some cute moccasins and new pants)
--Cooking Steak Caesar Salad for Dinner
--Relaxing!
--Your Dekalb Farmer's Market
--Puzzle making
--Dinner with our friend Maria, complete with cheesecake drizzled with chocolate
--Surprising Maria's fiance Filo by picking him up from the airport!
--Pita Palace (the best pitas ever)
--Hamburgers with Katy and Dan when they got back.
Who needs a fancy hotel and a beach to have a good vacation?
2 comments:
I know I don't need a fancy restaurant!
Lovely home? Nah.
Thanks for watching the house and the Roxx... and for the hamburgers.
Post a Comment