Tuesday, November 04, 2003
My Buddy Icon is Johnny Depp from Pirates of the Carribean. Its about time for a change, its been that since this summer so I'll have to look into some other one, but for now, whenever anyone im's me they get to see one of the loves of my life, and i'm sure they appreciate me for it =) ::winks:: Its strange, as a middle school girl who should be at their peek of picking out famous heartthrobs, i never got into that. It wasn't until last year really that I began naming my well known loves. It started with Ben Folds, Husband #1, and moved from there to John Cusack, Johnny Depp, and Connan O'Brian...Can you imagine a combination of all those men? that'd be pretty crazy man, i'm not sure i'd like the result. Each has won my heart for different reasons and I like that they each have their own little personallities and good attributes. I just noticed how old these guys are though...should I be worried about that? haha Oh well, I'll just move to Cananda, next door to Emmie and we can have multiple older husbands together and the world can be jealous of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment