I mean really. Why is it that when someone is talking about something, anything, that this thing in my brain goes of to make me say "I know". Why? I probably don't know what music artist you are talking about, because the truth is I know very few musical artists. I mean I'm getting better. I definantly know more than in highschool. But still I'm very limited.
I probably don't know what it felt like when you did this and felt like this, because honestly my experiances are pretty limited and for a long time (in elementry and middle school atleast) limited to those of Zach Morris and the gang.
So why do I tell you I know?! I don't remember that scene from that movie...I'm sorry...its just not the way my brain works. And that really witty pop culture reference you just made...totally went over my head.
I've walked my entire life with blinders of daydreaming on, and my scope of knowledge is slim because of it. I'm sorry. I've tried to take them off before but I always end up daydreaming about the machines I'd create to remove them.....
So this is me, asking you to call me out. Not in a negative oh-my-gosh-I-can't-believe-you-don't-know-this kinda way. Teach me. Help me learn cool neat things, and I'll try to do the same for you. I mean...none of us really knows, do we?
No comments:
Post a Comment