Do you ever recap a situation, for yourself?
I was supposed to be some where at 7 tonight. As I was walking to the kitchen to get my bowl of soup I thought I passed a clock that said it was nearly 7. I quickly realized I was wrong about the time and that I had a while to go till 7. But right afterwards I said aloud (keep in mind I was home by myself) "I was like 'oh crap. I'm late'" the thing is, I was right there when I had that reaction. Why did I need to tell myself what had happened just two seconds prior? Silly self.
hmm, I want to write about something else...but I forget...later
1 comment:
Because sometimes it takes a little while for your mouth to catch up with your brain. I find myself in this situation more often than I'd like to admit. For example, in the wee hours of morning whilst on the phone.
Post a Comment