There was an eHarmony commercial a while back with an adorable older couple who were pictured laughing and snuggling. The woman says, “He just adds to my love pile everyday.” I just love this idea. I would have said image; however, I think everyone’s love pile is different. Mine is quite fluffy. It sort of resembles cotton candy; except it’s not sticky and if you were to jump into it you’d bounce around. Also, it is purple.
I like to let people know when they’ve made my fictional pile bigger. I think it lets the feel appreciated. But I’d like to take this idea a step further. What if my love pile floated overhead like the mushroom lives in Mario Bros.? Fluffy little mounds would be added or subtracted based on people’s actions towards me. This way you’d know immediately if you hurt my feelings or made me happy. Hopefully you’d make this into a game: who can add to Becca’s love pile the most. Of course it would not pick up on disingenuous acts, so take your false flattery somewhere else!
No comments:
Post a Comment