So, my computer died in February. Because of this tragedy I didn't have my bookmarks to remind me what I usually do on the computer like write blogs. Luckly, I have just enough free time at work to remember that I have one of these. Though I'm sure I've lost my readership, what the hell.
I just moved into my summer apartment. Its small but I like it. My bed is on the floor and I don't have to share my room with anyone but me. mmm. me time. I like it.
Honestly this is an odd time for me to be writing because lately all I feel I've done is hear myself speak. I'd realy like to hear what others have to say. Do you have something to say? Call me, I'll listen.
I just scored a free Glamour magazine because they sent one to the library for some reason. Sweet.
I like when people turn words into verbs that aren't actual verbs. or nouns into adjectives or adverbs. Way to think outside the box. wordalicious.
I'm spent.
No comments:
Post a Comment