Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Shoes Sparkle AND are they are Movie Stars.

I received my birthday present to myself a week ago; these shoes make me happy.

They are called TOMS and some may have seen my other pair in silver, can you have enough shoes that sparkle? I think not.

These shoes are special for two reasons, besides their look and feel:
1) In Slumdog Millionaire in the credits, the main girl of the movie is wearing the silver versions of these shoes. My silver shoes were on the silver screen!!

2) and most important--for every pair of TOMS you buy, you are buying shoes for a child in need of them! You can be fashionable, comfortable AND give back. How could it get any better?

Check out their website for more information what they are about: www.tomsshoes.com

Here are a couple that I have my eye on next:

1 comment:

K_Streams_Her_C said...

They make sparkly TOMS? I see something shiny. Me want.