I just started a job that doesn't put me at home until 7 and one night this week Ben had a bike ride that started at 6:30. We have a joke that when he's not around I forget how to feed myself (only this isn't so far from the truth. I pick horrible things to eat together when he's not around. Yogurt, salsa, pickles and nilla waffers are not a good combination, I NOW know). Anyways, this is what I came home to:
The final product was a delicious curry chicken salad with apples sandwich with baked beans on the side. Super yummy. I hope we have it again.
I am a lucky lady. He takes such good care of me and makes me laugh at the same time!
2 comments:
That's awesome!
So funny and cute. We have a "you cook, I clean" rule in our house however we suck really bad at sticking to it. Kudos on your follow through!
Mwah!
Post a Comment