First off, Danny Vo, you are too cute and make me smile. I love your new layout for your blog.
Now to the rest.
In some resent observations of adults with babies I've noticed a terrifying trend: the act of gobbling children. Face it, we've all been guilty at it at some point in our lives. When no one was looking and you were with a little plump baby, you reached down, picked up its foot, and say, "gobble, gobble, gobble!!! " WHY!!! Why do we feel we need to promote cannibalism around our children? You know what a good game to play is Bobby Anne? Gobble your loved ones! The saddest part to this trend is that its incapable of being stopped. Not soon after realizing how bizarre this act was, I found myself committing it, completely unwillingly. Its an inescapable fact of life. Weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment