I started this year with many ideas on what the semester would hold for me. I found they have all changed.
I'm trying to remember how I used to accomplish things. I feel at a point in my life I saw opportunity and took it...maybe that was just me dreaming. In fact I am almost certain of it. All good things I think fell in my lap and had no direct result of my making a decision. I'm now at a point in my life when I am not only asked to make decisions but also increadible eager to jump at the chance. Unfortunatly I'm finding them all back-firing on me.
The people I admire the most find happyness in other peoples accomplishments. These are the same people who find happyness watching things pass by them. For some this state comes with age, for some it never does come. I'm sitting and I'm watching and I'm being distracted I think. Time to start really looking.
Does anyone have Harry Potter 5? I would love to borrow it from you =)
Man sometimes being here can be a little too much life.
No comments:
Post a Comment