-Beautiful friends
I have been blessed to know many amazing people. This year I'm particularly thankful to have known Rearcous Smith. What an amazing soul who taught us all what it really means to be thankful.
Also, I am extremely thankful for Lisa Cesnik who takes endless chances on me and has undying faith in my abilities (often more than I have). Thank you for pushing me to strive for more and to be more.
-Ben Beck
So its cheesy. Yes. But I am endlessly thankful for (and in dismay that) I get to spend the rest of my life with this truly amazing man.
-Fall leaves
-Theatre
-Teaching
-Family
Could I have more supportive parents? No. Couldn't. They are fantastic. My brothers aren't too bad either. =)
-The washer and dryer that is going to be in my new apartment!
-Sewing/knitting projects
I am blessed that I am thankful for so many things that the largest tome in the world couldn't house all of my thanks.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment