Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Monster Band, aka Tally Hall

So I have a new job. I'm taking care of 2 boys, one is 4 months old and the other is 2 years old. With this new job comes the obligation to watch a few children shows. We watch Playhouse Disney mostly. Which is how I came to hear of The Happy Monster Band. Its a short cartoon that comes on between full length shows (because Disney Channel doesn't do commercials) and its freaking adorable.

See here:



I was so charmed by this little cartoon that I did some research and found out that all the songs are done by a band called Tally Hall. And they are equally as adorable.

See here:



Well done Playhouse Disney. Special Agent Oso may actually drive me to my end but Happy Monster Band always brings a smile to my face. =)

No comments: