Tuesday, March 02, 2004

God bless skirts, open windows, open doors, bikes, and awkward handshakes

"pleasant day, pretty sky, life goes on, here i lie-not bad, not bad at all"

My first memory of first grade: walking into Mrs. Chervanack's room for the first day of school with my pink, Minney mouse bookbag (this bag had a Minney head that stuck out from the top and two Minney arms that went over the straps so it was as if she were getting a piggy back ride from you) and my thought at that moment was "pretend you are a princess."

The wonder of life is that the most likable person can be disliked, and yet when we are disliked even by one person-it hurts. I'm choosing to not be mad today, or tomorrow. And tomorrow, I hope make the same decision, because that fact of the matter is that I'm trying my hardest to be the best me, but that's not going to agree with everyone. And for every person that I think negative thoughts on I choose to find at least one redeamable quality in that person. I'm tired of negative engergy; its time to emanate positive.

No comments: