My back and shoulders are pink, thanks to the lovely weather outside today and the beautiful Marrion Square. I'm so thankful to live in a place and time when I can try to do my homework outside.
Thank you guys for my birthday. It was very nice. Thank you Leslie for calling me! Thank you Maggie, Emmie and Tadj for my purse and loving me enough to wake up THAT early to get it! Thank you Maggie for my cd and letting me wear the birthday crown; I felt like a real princess. Lupper was wonderful, desert was wonderful, and y'all are too. Oh, and thanks for takin me out, guys. Ioni, best cake ever (and sorry if I mispelled your name, not that you'll see this)
Went to Marrion Square today to do some work, bumped into Jules, and so we sat for a while. Went back later with Maggie the Magnificent =) We people and animal watched. Super cool. I'm so pumped we get to be roommates. Not that my situation is bad...but how awsome will it be to live with someone that you actually talk to, laugh with, and hang out with?! Such a foriegn concept but I'm game to try something new!
I recomend-singing into the water in the shower
I do not recomend-trying to syncrinize your blinks with the cursor bar so that you never see it; headaches may result from this game
I don't like when guys expect the girls to make the first call...I don't expect them to be the only ones to ever call...but the first time...it'd be super nice if they took care of that one...call me old fashioned-but just call me.
Brandon Boyd: You're an exception to the rule. You're a bonifide rarity. You're all I ever wanted; southern girl, could you want me?
Becca: Do you have to ask?
Weeping sounds alot like laughter...at least on Lifetime
Enough procrastination from my homework; English awaits. Good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment