Monday, March 01, 2004

What's on Becca's Mind

I know I know, you've all been dying to know what's on my mind. I swear I get letters daily from you guys asking me what I'm thinking and by the way john, camping in front of my door isn't going to inspire me to tell you inner thoughts so just pack it up and move on-you're really scaring Timeria. But since it seems to be in such high demand, here's a list of things i've been thinking about (I know i'm a dork guys just bare with the self-inflation I'll be over it soon)

I'm thinking about

1) Where to go for College
2) People who mean(t) alot to me but for whatever reason are no longer talking with me
3) Going home
4) Teaching
5) This summer and whether I'll get the cool job of teaching kids or get stuck as the Intern Captain (pray for the first!)
6) that I need to share the story of Bandana Man (more to come on this later)
7) sex, and that things better start happening for Becca because hormones are going and I'm losing patience
8) marriage-will it ever happen?
9) dating and what a weird twisted and sometimes hurtful process it is
10) that its time for Becca to face facts-my matabolism ain't what it used to be and I should start helping it out
11) my relationship with God
12) people that i feel close to and hoping that's what they're thinking too
13) how cool it would be if I could somehow get the courage to walk up to a cute guy and kiss him, knowing I'd never see him again-note: i should do this before I die (and by before i die, i mean soon because it just wouldn't be attractive to be 80 and kissing a random guy) just to say i've done it, not because i'm skanky-no comments boys
14) how happy i am for my friend chris
15) that there are a million things on my mind and this list is getting long so if anyone is wants more explanation on one of these points I'll be happy to elaborate...and if there's anything you want me to write on in general, please send suggestions to becca320@hotmail.com

No comments: