So Danny told me that my blogs have been depressing lately. I'm sorry guys. I don't want y'all to feel that is all I'm feeling. Its true that lately there have been things that have made my heart pretty sad and I'm still trying to get all of that sorted in my head, BUT! there are some pretty cool things going on in my life that I'm excited about.
I got my English inclass essay back-94 =) After the disaster my last semester English class was (I actually started to dislike English), this grade makes me feel really good.
I talked to my grandmother and finally asked her questions about her past. I've always thought about doing that, but I never found the time or something, mostly I was being a stupid teenager who was rapped up in her own life. But I did it! So cool.
This is what I've found out so far:
>Both her and my grandfather worked for the FBI as fingerprint experts. whoa.
>My grandparents eloped, and then my grandmother lived with her parents for
another 3-4 weeks before announcing that she was married! At that time, my grandfather came back from Washington, having secured a place for them to live, and they moved there (my greatgrandparents actually very pleased)
>She went to college in both Americus, GA and Auburn, AL
>When she began dating my grandfather, she was dating another boy at the same time!! Grandma was playin two boys!!!
I made a new friend, and that's always nice.
Tonight is Midnight Breakfast! Woot!!!
So, there we go. A small list of things that have blessed my life lately. Want to bless it more? Come by my room and say hello; stay awhile even =) I miss talking with everyone. You make me happy-contribute to my happiness!
No comments:
Post a Comment