Sat outside to talk to my mom on my phone near the big clock. 3 things I saw:
1) a girl, wearing black combat boots, white socks, long jean shorts, white shirt, and a black cape over her head sneak out of the bushes and run across behind the library.
2) 2 boys, sitting on a bench (the one where you go to turn into the Cistern) staring into space. I look away; I look back. the boys are pushing two benches over, walking towards where I was sitting, and screaming "I fucking hate women"
3) 6-8 girls that were wearing the same thing as the first girl, ducking in and out of bushes in a single file
So that was weird.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Bringing Down the House in the scene where Steve Martin is being schooled on how to be sexy, he says, "I wanna, I wanna....have sexual intercourse with you!"
So I'm thinking...how weird would it be to tell someone that. Or to tell someone that you wanted to have sex with them using any of the metaphors out there. I'm trying to picture myself with a straight face saying "I wanna make love to you"...haha, no, no that doesn't work. I think its sweet you'd want to express that desire to someone (when done with taste) and maybe it would be different "in the moment," but I think I'd just rather have that person scratch my tummy or something. This way no awful metaphors about horazontal tangos or making whoopie have to be made.
And that's what I say about that
No comments:
Post a Comment