Thursday, May 20, 2004

Blah Blah Blah

Still working on making my room move-in-able (just except that...) I was able to empty half of what was still in my closet for Goodwill. Wouldn't believe the clothes I've kept over the years...or even worse, the clothes I still wear. I have about two winter shirts left after that, so I've got to save some money up for a winter wardrobe. (woo!!)

I'm stalling on eating the food Dad just bought me because I was watching a movie where a roach crawled on the fork of this guys food and he ate it! Can't get it out of my head...too bad, I'm starving and its good food!

I have to admit, part of me is stalling on moving to my room. There are two very old mattresses on that bed its like trying sleep on a trampoline. The bed in DB's room used to be mine before I decided I wanted a larger bed. Anyways, its the best mattress in the house! I sleep like a baby on it. I might be another week before I finish my room...

Sorry guys, I'm writing about crap...I'll come back when I've got something to say.

No comments: