Excitement
1)So I've got some exciting news...well exciting for me at least. For the month of June my cousin, Kelly, and her husband, Tony, are going to be in and out of town and need a house and dog sitter--> me! I get to live in their house for a month taking care of their precious dog, Tank, and get paid for it! Oh, I also get to drive her car, and she's leaving me money for food-crazy! Quite a step up from an 11-year-old's bottom bunk =)
2) Second exciting news, again more so for me than y'all, my good friend Erin Collins graduated from Auburn this Friday and in August her and her friend are moving to Charleston! Awesome. So yay to more friends in Charleston; consider me tickled pink.
Annoyance
I've been getting my perscription filled at Eckards in Charleston, since I was living there and all. But yesterday I went to get it filled here at our Eckards and they tell me South Carolina law wont allow perscriptions to be transfered out of state. Ergh! So now I've got to get my doctor to write, yet another perscription for me for just Columbus. Either that or come to Charleston in a month just to refill my perscription. I miss not being bound to a perscription, life was simple then, or at least I wasn't spending as much time in Eckards.
Random
I'm still going strong on my exercise regiment. Thanks to CardioBlast yesterday my thighs are burnin today, haha. But good. That means they're working.
More to say...rather talk to a friend than a computer though. So I'm off.
No comments:
Post a Comment